All right, I’m not really walking to New Orleans, that would be ludicrous.
However, I am flying down there for Memorial Day weekend and will be in the city from Friday May 23 through Tuesday May 27. I’m eager to interview anyone who lives in the city and is interested in dining with a stranger. Click here to book a free dinner!
Previous trips to the Crescent City have led to (1) great meals, (ii) varied and educating interviews and (c) pain for both my waistline and wallet. Here’s a quick rundown of the Big Easy residents that have already gone Dining With Strangers:
- Voodoo museum curator Jerry Gandolfo
- Cover band guitar player Buzzy “Beano” Langford
- Voodoo priestess Mary Millan
- Environmentalist Anne Rolfes
- Restaurant critic and radio food show host Tom Fitzmorris
- Storyville t-shirt company owners Josh and Natalie Harvey